BRP refutes confession report of two Baloch youth by Pakistani media

Posted on

Occupied Balochistan: The central Organising Committee spokesperson of the Baloch Republican Party, Mr Sher Mohammad Bugti, has termed the Pakistani security forces’ claim of arresting to suspected terrorist as a drama.

Mr Bugti further said that if one subjects the heads of Pakistani security forces to brutal torture, they will most certainly accept committing terrorist acts like 9/11 and other attack around world. He said Pakistan and its security forces were annoyed and hesitant of the growing international popularity of Baloch freedom struggle, hence, they were making such dramas to mislead the world.

He strongly rejected the allegation of FC published on Pakistani media which read “Frontier Constabulary and the police on Tuesday announced the arrest of two men allegedly involved in a number of bombings in and around Quetta. Authorities claimed that as per confessions, the men received orders and funds for their activities from Nawab Baramdagh Bugti by way of a Baloch Republican Army (BRA) commander.”

Sher Mohammad Bugti said the statement of FC and security forces was a blatant lie and conspiracy by the FC (Frontier Constabulary) to hide their own crimes. He said this was not the first time the FC staged such dramas because previously they arrested a Bugti man and presented him as a suicide bomber whereas the man was absolutely innocent. They (security forces) had failed in their evil designs. “Such acts are to put hurdles on the way of international community to stop them from helping the Baloch people. They will not succeed by such anti Baloch propagandas.”

He appealed to the United Nations, European Union and the International Community to play their due role and take notice of state atrocities in Balochistan.

Courtesy: Daily Tawar
Translated by BalochWarna

Advertisements